Crush members are encouraged to like, follow, comment and share with one or more Crush Networking Groups social media platforms. We also strongly encourage our members to post content to the Crush Networking Facebook page. Facebook content should be educational, inspirational, or informative and include a tag for your Facebook business page.
Here are links to the Crush Networking Group Social Media Profiles:
- Facebook Page – what you and others post here is publicly available and shareable. This is a great place to share new services, special designations, press releases etc. Keep things educational, informative and inspirational.
- Member Spotlight Interviews are broadcast live to this page.
- Facebook Group – what you and others post here is only available to fellow Crush members and cannot be shared. This is perfect for sharing member only promotions, asking questions about Crush Networking, and suggesting ways to improve Crush.
- LinkedIn – This is where we share targeted business development content and we invite you to do the same, leveraging our reach. Let us introduce your content to our followers.
- Instagram – Instagram is among the top social networking platform not just for millennials, but also for businesses to discover content that helps expand their professional network.
- YouTube – YouTube is the right solution for your business and promotional strategy. We leverage YouTubes platform to help your business reach the intended audience.
- Twitter – Via Twitter, we create successful social media campaigns to increase sales, boost brand recognition and increase customer service.
Your content is welcome! We want to hear and promote what is happening within your business. Please be sure to check spelling, grammar etc. as well as tag your business social media account in your content.